We provide skilled IT support for desktops, servers, applications and other networking equipment. If your business relies heavily on IT infrastructure then it is important to engage an experienced IT company that delivers business grade computer support and advice.
Our experienced engineers resolve problems quickly and efficiently minimising disruption to your business and improving productivity and system uptime. With our team of friendly engineers and knowledgeable consultants at your disposal you can have confidence in your IT infrastructure.
We support the following desktop operating systems (but not limited to):
• Microsoft Windows 7
• Microsoft Windows Vista
• Microsoft Windows XP
We support the following server operating systems (but not limited to):
• Microsoft Windows Server 2008
• Microsoft Windows Server 2003
We support the following application packages (but not limited to):
• Microsoft Office 2010, 2007, 2003
• Microsoft Office XP
• Other Microsoft suite of products
• Computer Associates suite of products
• Anti-Virus and Security Protection suite of products
Please consider the following factors when evaluating the need to outsource:
• Financially it is cheaper to have IT functions outsourced than have full time employee/s.
• IT has become a function that wastes valuable time of non IT staff within your business.
• Many businesses end up wasting large sums of money on consultancy advice to cover skill shortages of their internal IT department.
Ongoing support arrangement
• Dedicated helpdesk engineers
• Certified support engineers assigned to your company
• Remote service engineers